Be part of an innovative technical product team envisioning and delivering the future of the Connected Digital Home. Our team develops core back office platforms behind the X1 Video, Broadband and Digital Home experience for Comcast and Syndication partners. The Product Manager will work closely with X1 product, engineering and program teams on new feature delivery across the Comcast product portfolio. This person will also use tools and usage data to provide insights about team and platform performance through portfolio reporting, platform metrics and KPIs.
At the crux of delivering new product features and platforms to X1 customers, this role is highly technical and requires a strong understanding of data models and APIs. The ideal candidate will have work or co-op experience in a technical product or analytics environment with demonstrated aptitude for decomposing user experiences into underlying data constructs. This person should also have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and a desire to work with a variety of teams in a complex, dynamic organization.
- Work closely with product, technical and program teams to identify technical requirements and align roadmaps and timelines
- Prioritize and groom engineering backlogs according to business priorities and technical dependencies to ensure timely and accurate feature delivery
- Define user story requirements and acceptance criteria for business and platform objectives, including metrics and KPIs to assess platform and feature performance
- Maintain and communicate team roadmaps and release schedules for individual engineering areas and cross-team reporting
- Develop concise and effective presentations and communique for executive, business and internal audiences
- Accurately represent teams and platforms' status to product, engineering and program stakeholders
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Familiar with API requirements/specifications and principles of platform-as-product
- Ability to relate product use cases and requirements to applied data models and metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and advanced presentation and reporting skills in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint or Apple equivalents
- Data analysis and visualization for research, communication, and marketing purposes. SQL, Splunk, Tableau/Grafana experience desirable.
- Experience with JIRA and other workflow tools
- Passionate, adaptable, independently driven and comfortable working in hybrid, fast paced development environments within a large matrixed organization
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7-11 years related experience
Valid Through: 2019-11-12