Bugcrowd is looking for a Technical Product Manager to guide the design, development, and support of features into our core product. Do you get excited about building and shipping well-designed products? Do you enjoy diving into details with the team and helping them succeed? Do you write great product specs and turn them into real plans?
As a Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with our marketing, design, engineering and our executive team. You will be in a position to help shape the way we work. It’s a very agile development environment where we expect things to change as the team evolves.
- Work hands-on with the product, operations, and marketing teams to write specs and user stories.
- Prioritize the team's work a backlog and longer term roadmap to convey this.
- Illustrate how opportunities fit into the Bugcrowd vision
- Translate higher level stories into features and requirements
- Gather and analyze metrics to guide prioritization and iteration
- Represent the team in reporting of impediments, progress and deliverables across internal and external teams / stakeholders.
- Understand the industry, customers, and competition to recognize and discover new opportunities and improvements.
- Speak with current and prospective customers to understand their unique needs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a proven ability to work with product teams
- Demonstrated experience in agile software development
- Minimum 5 yrs product management experience on a consumer or enterprise product
- Previous experience shipping and iterating on successful products
- Security industry experience
- Strong UX, Design, and/or technical background