We are seeking an energetic Technical Product Manager who will play a key leadership role in our organization by leading product management activities. You will be challenged with meeting fast-paced development and support commitments, responsible for establishing world class operational processes. The ability to quickly assess team/project needs, capacity and competency and make changes where necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining product roadmaps, requirement refinement sessions with Engineers / SME's / QA to help create and maintain Sprint Backlog.
- Conduct visioning and ideation sessions to drive creation of product definition and requirements
- Align product features with requirements and drive through (incremental / iterative) value creation
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies and serve as the single point of contact for all clarifications / questions from Engineering teams.
- Leads IT systems /solutions analysis and verification from inception through development of software solutions as well as custom developed solutions, ensuring compliance with the requirements
- Collaborates with customers, stakeholders and internal groups to identify and prioritize business needs and to aggregate business requirements
- Works with project teams through the design and test stages to ensure strict adherence to business requirements.
- Continues to refine analytical and quality assurance skills through staying abreast of technology industry trends.
- Manages daily activities, independently resolve issues and communication across project team to deliver projects and/or assignments on-time, on-budget, and as-requested
- Develop technical strategies and roadmaps that meet or exceed product goals and objectives
- Proactively research technology for the best product solutions and conformance to company architectures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent education; Master’s degree, preferred
- Minimum 12 years of experience with technology delivery required, preferably in IT consulting environment
- 8+ years of Product Management and Business Analysis experience evaluating customer needs and technology adoption
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products and with Structured Query Language (SQL) and Application Integration with 3rd party tools
- Ability to quickly learn and effectively leverage operations, enabling technology, processes and other assets
- Demonstrated negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
- Experience with Jira, confluence is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of software development methodologies
- Experience with leading-edge value-driven design processes and agile software development and production methods for mission-critical systems
- Demonstrated skills to lead large technology package implementation initiatives
- Effective communication, writing, and presentation skills, with the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements i.e.: PCI, federal, state