Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager with ATM & Debit Network experience to join the PayPal the Mobile Cash Access team focusing on enabling ATM transactions through a mobile app, without the need for a card. We need someone with a technical background and an understanding of the payments and bank ecosystems, including mobile banking, ATMs, and debit networks. In this role you will serve as the key subject matter expert responsible for the platform and will champion enhancements required to achieve the business objectives. You will engage closely with internal and partner technical teams to facilitate strategic integrations. You will also evangelize our solutions with business partners and customers to grow our product footprint and platform portfolio.
- Product Management – Responsible for management of platform capabilities and roadmap enabling required business outcomes. Develops and maintains expertise for respective technology solutions, business functions and processes. Acts as focal point for the solutions and provides platform point of view for cross-functional work, issues and decisions. Understands and coordinates dependencies across internal and external teams.
- Technology Leadership – Coordinates with cross functional team, including engineering, operations, professional services, and external partner organizations.
- Business Partnership – Advocates and aligns business objectives with technology strategies to deliver solutions enabling strategic business initiatives and delivering operational efficiencies.
- Partner and Customer Relationships – Builds strong relationships with our strategic partners to influence product roadmaps.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience or comparable experience providing payments or banking solutions to enterprise customers.
- Strong technical understanding of the payment and banking ecosystem including ATM and debit networks.
- Ability to explain complex implementations to both a technical and business audiences.
- You have demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly payments or banking products.
- You have strong background working on solutions for banks and financial institutions.
- You have strong execution and ability to drive work to completion.
- BA/BS required. CS degreepreferred.
- Some travelrequired.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.