$100K — $150K *
The Advanced Technology team is seeking a visionary Sr. PM-T that will obsess over the next generation of technology products and system development to support the global network of fulfillment centers that move millions of inventory units and continues to delight our end customers. You will lead a highly impactful initiative and be responsible for end-to-end business, user experience, and product development.
As a Sr. PM-T you will develop the product vision and the technical strategic roadmap. You will champion your vision to build organizational alignment. You will interact with senior leadership as you bring your vision to life. You will work with our development team to drive the technical system strategy and technical implementation details keeping the user needs at the forefront. You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to execute a roadmap informed by analytics, user experience, and an evolving landscape. You will build a bite-size, learning-oriented roadmap, leveraging early signals to inform prioritization and swarm resources around successful experiments. You will bring experience owning and driving product requirements, synthesizing technologies and capabilities, and prioritizing between features, product quality, and development effort. Through this, you will learn about Amazon’s fulfillment network, interact with other teams and organizations to build optimized systems, and have ownership to deliver the end-to-end integrated technology product with numerous extensible opportunities throughout the network.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with high attention to detail, and a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. The ideal candidate will have experience building large-scale fulfillment systems and automating operation processes solving fulfillment operation pain points.
· Bachelor's degree in business or technology
· 7+ years of product management, product marketing, or business development
· Customer driven product development experience, thinks first about the problem and questions the ‘why’ and is never out of touch with the details of the business
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience contributing to hardware and software engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
· Proven record in delivering technology products/services and thought leadership
· MBA or Master’s degree
· 10+ years in product management, preferably managing complex fulfillment or operational systems
· Experience in supply chain, operations, logistics, or transportation
· Full lifecycle product development experience (from vision to production)
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority and lead cross-functional teams across geographies and organizations
· Technical fluency; comfortable understanding and discussing technology concepts, experience evaluating trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
Valid through: 4/24/2021