As a Technical Product Manager you will be a key member of the team that designs technical, service and content solutions to support Aledade’s various lines of business. The Technical Product Manager works alongside business owners, data analysts, designers and engineers to define project goals, solution scope, implementation approach, and rollout plans. They are the interface between strategic business owners and development and ensure that Aledade creates a high-quality product with the ability to scale. We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US.
- Partner with business owners to cultivate a shared vision for the problem space, constraints, priorities and ideal end state, and be able to articulate and advocate for this perspective.
- Work with internal teams and end users to develop a deep understanding of requirements, perform thoughtful solution design, use data to test hypotheses, and support teams throughout execution.
- Write detailed user stories for new projects, capturing detailed descriptions of business rationale, requirements, and success criteria that are defined by measurable outcomes.
- Participate in daily stand ups, demo days, sprint retros and stakeholder coordination meetings.
- Develop short- and long-term roadmaps that deliver maximum value with minimum risk and assume ongoing iteration.
- Review support issues related to projects and monitor utilization and expected outcomes.
What We Value
- Minimum of three 3+ years of product management experience in technology, technology-enabled services industry, or a SaaS product.
- Experience using data and primary research to inform solution design and build internal business understanding.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with an emphasis on problem-solving and building subject matter expertise.
- Experience with and understanding of the software development lifecycle and software development methodologies. Preferably experience with Agile / Scrum teams.
- Product development experience in the context of the development of a healthcare technology product, especially with clinical and administrative end users.
- Knowledge of healthcare administrative and clinical data sets, including demographic, financial and clinical data.
- Basic understanding of healthcare administrative or clinical workflows for inpatient, ambulatory or ancillary services.
- Experience working with EHR, practice management, revenue cycle or population health products.
- Experience with clinical quality measurement and corresponding data sets.
- Knowledge of SQL, ideally with PostgreSQL experience.
- Knowledge of alternative payment models related to primary care such as MSSP ACOs, Pioneer ACOs, commercial insurance shared savings programs, PCMH.