As an Ads Technical Product Manager on the Scopely Ads Product team, you will be responsible for the development of feature functionality into the Ads ecosystems. This role will focus on scaling the current Ads Product to optimize ad serving in mobile games.
Scopely is a leading mobile game publisher in Los Angeles, and we have launched multiple top downloaded mobile games played by millions of players throughout the world; including: YAHTZEE! With Buddies, Star Trek: Fleet Command, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival, Wheel of Fortune: Free Play, Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem, and WWE: Champions.
A successful candidate will look at problems in new ways. Be disciplined in using a balance of both creative and analytical skills, and the boldness to try new things. You will deliver ideas from concept to implementation. You will focus on experimenting with new solutions that optimize our current product solution.
You should have a passion for digital technology and know what challenges today's digital advertising world. Working alongside data science, other product managers and developers, you will collaborate and drive the next iteration of our mobile advertising solutions.
What will you do:
- Support multiple cross-functional technical teams to deliver product features
- Identify new product opportunities and partner with engineering to build effective solutions to optimize our advertising infrastructure
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Document high level product specifications, workflows and groom the backlog with granular feature epics, user stories and release notes
- Develop strong partnerships with engineering and product management stakeholders to button up the technical handshake of our products
- Define KPIs, and operational and marketing metrics for new features
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is dynamic and creative solutions are the norm
What will you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or other technical field.
- Demonstrated technical understanding of computer science fundamentals and technology
- 2+ years of hands on development experience in Unity or similar technologies
- 3+ years of experience in building successful digital, consumer experiences in a PM role
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams to drive delivery schedules
- Demonstrated success managing multiple major and concurrent projects
- Previous experience with Github, JIRA, Confluence
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.