As a Technical Platform PM, you'll engage with external partners, as well as Product and Engineering teams across the Creative Cloud organization to define and prioritize platform capabilities, from UI layout engines to next-gen Machine Learning pipelines. You'll work with Engineering leadership to mature the platform architecture and help product teams, such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, deliver a common API model for building cross-application plugins. You'll also partner with Developer Experience teams to deliver an outstanding developer experience for developers, inside Adobe and out. This is an opportunity to join a team that’s helping shape how Adobe builds creative products!
What you'll do :
- Build a deep understanding of our apps UI frameworks and their underlying platform implementations.
- Partner with the Spectrum Design System organization to deliver shared component libraries.
- Lead your feature areas end-to-end, maintaining a prioritized backlog of epics, user stories and tasks with well defined DoDs.
- Communicate the business value and impact of prioritization decisions for the platform.
- Help drive adoption of the platform by internal and external developers.
- Drive feature prioritization and detailed product definitions for the UXP platform across various engineering teams.
- Define and maintain a platform roadmap with inputs from all partners, including product, engineering, design, field, and GTM teams.
- Communicate updates on the product roadmap and key initiatives to senior leadership and stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed :
- A passion for working with developers, learning about new technologies, and evangelizing awesome developer tools.
- Experience building shared Libraries/SDKs/Frameworks.
- Solid understanding of web standards in the browser - DOM, CSS, SVG
- A minimum of three years of technical product management experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Developer Relations or Developer Support experience is desired.
- Experience working with tiered customer levels (internal and external) would be great!