Technical Product Manager, Accounting Integrations
As a Product Leader at Procore, you own the discovery and delivery of winning (needle-moving) products. You’re trusted, and expected, to craft and execute against a vision, in concert with your dedicated UX and Engineering counterparts. To do that, you’ll: meet with customers in their native environments, solicit feedback from internal market-facing teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, and participate in daily standups and releases with UX and engineering.
For this specific role, you will be leading the integration of platforms such as Quickbooks, Xero, and NetSuite with Procore’s Construction Financials product line. This is one of the most strategic growth opportunities within Procore, and we believe this product strategy is one that can revolutionize the entire construction industry. You will be part of a high visibility and high impact team in a dynamic, fast-paced role, where no two days are ever the same. This is a role where we’re expecting nothing short of excellence on a day-in, day-out basis.
- Serve as product owner for a cross-functional team of designers and engineers
- Own the constant delivery of features and improvements that delight our customers
- Review API documentation and system architecture of various software systems, to define necessary touch points to make integrations successful
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand needs and business objectives
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback.
- Manage to key business metrics with an outcome-based approach
- Lead speaking engagements at industry events, trade shows, and internal Procore events
- 20% travel required
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Product Management at an internet software company
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience leading software integrations at an internet software company a plus
- Background in financial accounting is a plus
- Strong technical acumen - will need to analyze API’s, define touch points between systems, etc.
- Possesses great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- A great listener - Product Management is more about inquiring than advocating
- Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus