This position is responsible for managing all technical aspects of Partner relationships, including both the products themselves and the interaction/integration of Glovia software with Partner software. This position may at times encompass such diverse roles as Development, QA, Documentation, Release Engineering, Operations, Support and Administration. In addition, this position provides assistance to Sales, Contracts and the General Counsel on contracts.
Reports to Executive Vice President, Development
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. Other duties may be assigned:
- Work cross functionally with global Product Domain Leaders, Sales/Marketing Team, Engineering and the Executive team
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to communicate product enhancements, competitive positioning, and to learn about rising industry trends
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in Manufacturing, ERP and technology
- Work and think globally. We have Product and Engineering teams around the globe
- Working or prototyping with technical teams of partner to create integration between different products.
- Creating PRDs for technical enhancement, evaluating new technology components, tools and suitability of different technologies and working with solution architects.
- receiving, evaluating and testing Partner software products that have been selected for distribution according to the various Partner agreements and contracts
- preparing release CDs for Partner software products, including additional branding, installation instructions and documentation where necessary
- testing and approving Partner software updates for release
- maintaining version control for released Partner products, and assisting Release Engineering in the preparation of Release Matrices
- ensuring product compatibility for the various Partner products and Glovia software
- creating, updating and approving for release the various Starter Kits that may accompany Partner software products as Value Added components
- verifying compatibility of Partner software and Value Added Integration Starter Kits with new and existing Glovia releases on selected platforms
- developing and maintaining Starter Kit components
- writing Starter Kit documentation
- writing installation procedures for Partner products and Starter Kits
- managing software integration projects for third party (Partner) software, including development, quality assurance, documentation and release engineering
- providing training and information on installation procedures to company installers
- providing information on use of Partner products to Professional Services consultants
- helping to define Partner software products and Starter Kit deliverables
- assisting in the production of laptop media for Pre-Sales and Professional Services by installing and configuring the various Partner software products, Starter Kits, and Value Added Integration components
- serving as technical liaison between Glovia and Partners
- installing Partner software and Starter Kits as needed for internal use
- maintaining lists of internal installations of Partner software for business use
- using the Partner software to develop new objects and components to accompany Glovia releases, for Pre-Sales demonstrations, and for customers as requested
- providing support to the various internal groups, including particularly Professional Services and Global Customer Care, on the use of Partner products
- producing instructional videos on the support of Partner products, and assisting GCC in troubleshooting and resolving customer issues regarding the use of Partner products
- providing support directly to customers when requested by GCC
- assisting the Quality Assurance group in the installation, configuration and testing of Partner product integrations in association with general Glovia product release testing
- advising Sales/CRM personnel on various aspects of Partner software components and licensing to ensure the correct offerings are presented to customers and potential customers
- reviewing Partner contracts and Glovia Sales guides to ensure that products are as described and are consistent, and providing support and assistance to the General Counsel in the review and negotiation of new Partner agreements
- Performs all required administrative functions necessary to the position.
- Accurate, timely submission of timesheets for all time expended.
- Timely submission of schedules, project status reports and other relevant correspondence.
- Accurate, timely submission of all expense reports.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Education & Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience. MBA or advanced degree in Engineering a plus.
- 10 years of product management leadership experience in the development of commerce platforms.
- 10 years of leadership experience in cloud ecosystems and large scale distributed systems.
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management, specifically in enterprise B2B Software
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis in Manufacturing Industry,
- 3+ years of enterprise SaaS/ERP/Business solutions management experience
- Experience managing global teams is a plus
- Technical background in computer science
- Understanding of new technology trends such as how Machine Learning/AI can enhance a product offering
- Ability to communicate with cross functional teams, executive teams, and customers
- Ability to think innovatively, problem-solve systematically, collaborate cross-functionally, and work through to a solution to ambiguous problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills