As Technical Product Line Director for Connotate Platforms, you will apply your hands-on knowledge of web technologies and enterprise platforms to drive innovation in the Connotate offerings. Your experience managing enterprise platforms will ensure the Connotate On-premise and cloud offerings are easy to use, scale to 100,000s of sites, extract millions of records, reliability and precisely. You’ll ensure Connotate platforms integrate smoothly with customers’ data workflows with a comprehensive set of platform and data management tools, along with APIs to manage and monitor the Platform. You will work closely with leaders of the engineering team, professional services, operations and support, sales engineering, and key customers and partners. This role will be based in our Maynard, MA or New Brunswick location.
- Product Line Director who is technical and hands on
- Product owner who’ll drive all product management activities including
- Product Requirements – Discovery sessions with customers, partners, and internal resources, product requirements creation and translation (both written and prototyping), write specifications
- Prioritization – Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules and launches.
- Feature Requirements and Usability – Work jointly with our team of engineers and key customers to ensure new features and capabilities meet customer requirements and are easy to use.
- Interact daily with engineering teams.
- Coordinate product launches across the business.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer
- Demonstrate industry leadership with understanding of technology trends, market needs, and competitive landscape
- Define and communicate the product roadmap and priorities
- Bring Enterprise platform focus on quality, scale, and performance (Time to Data) with a desire for constant measured improvements.
- Re-think our approach to systems management and monitoring for operating the Connotate platform at scale – both On-Premise and Cloud.
- Motivated by startups, you love working in a face-paced, iterative, innovative environment.
- Experience as a technical product manager/product line director with a platform-based enterprise software company or large scale SaaS / cloud platform vendor.
- Technical strength in web technology, development best practices, and enterprise platforms.
- Technical focus having worked closely with engineering teams to ensure the best designs possible for our customers.
- Experience measuring and improving systems around scale, performance, ease of management
- Familiarity with deployment and integration of enterprise-class system management & monitoring tools a plus.
- The right attitude – Engineers and designers love working with you because you understand product design and development. You backup product plans with transparent process and analysis and you are technically strong and love engaging in design and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills
- 6+ years work experience as a technical product manager / product line director
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field; advanced degree (MS) preferred.
Come work for the company named a Gartner 2015 Cool Vendor in Big Data. Connotate is the market leader in web content extraction platforms and services. Our combination of proven technology and real-world experience turns the web’s big data into a worldwide database for our customers. With Connotate, the industry’s leading information service providers, app builders, and public agencies are harnessing web data for content and news aggregation, financial and market research, retail and distribution chain monitoring, competitive and pricing intelligence, sales intelligence and lead list generation, and compliance and risk management.
Connotate is an innovative, patented platform for web content extraction and change management. By combining a visual understanding of how websites work with advanced machine learning, we make web content extraction easier, precise, and reliable. Connotate can handle hundreds of thousands of websites and terabytes of data, delivering targeted, high-value information that unlocks the true potential of web content for businesses.
Connotate is headquartered in New Brunswick, NJ with major offices in Maynard, MA and Irvine, CA.
Technical Product Line Director
Upload Resume: Comments