We are seeking a driven, enthusiastic, accomplished professional (ideally in dental industry) to accept the position of Technical Product Advisor for the field representatives in a specific area.
As an Ultradent employee, you can expect the following:
- Medical/Dental (eligible the first of the month after 60 days)
- Health Savings Account with employer matching
- Matching 401K
- Competitive salary plus incentive
- Car Allowance
- Employee access to discounted Ultradent products
- Five days paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- Technical product expert/specialist for all UPI product lines primarily with field representatives
- Primary resource for internal and external customers regarding product information.
- Assist assigned geographical area's field representatives in growing current core accounts and prospects to meet or exceed established growth goals thru co-travels, seminars and trade show support
- Assist corporate training as requested as product specialists
- Must have strong communication skills, be enthusiastic, positive and able to motivate others
- Must be highly organized
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively as needed
- Must be able to quickly learn highly technical products and procedures and educate/impart that knowledge to others resulting in sales.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Experience/Schooling or Degree Required:
- Outside direct sales experience in a monthly/quarterly quota-based environment,
- 5 plus years of successful Ultradent sales experience with in-depth product knowledge is a plus
- Clinical experience or equivalent knowledge is a plus
Ultradent is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.