The Technical Pre-Sales Engineer will be responsible for presenting Cartus’ solutions to prospective customers, creating and delivering demonstrations of our products, gathering customer technical requirements, and making expert technical recommendations for both our Account Management and Sales Organizations. This individual must be proficient in discussing, presenting, and demonstrating Cartus technologies to both our existing client base and our prospects.
- Discovery and preparation of web demonstrations.
- Participating in early, mid and late sales cycle conversations and collaborate internally to build engaging customized content to accommodate client necessities.
- Providing ongoing in-person and/or web training for our Account Management and Sales organizations.
- Quickly identify and document customer technology requirements.
- Providing application specific product demonstrations and supporting to our sales organization throughout the lead generation and sales processes.
- Conducting technical portions of sales presentations.
- Uncover value through the discovery process and align with Cartus’ solutions.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to develop competitive positioning.
- 5 + years pre-sales or consulting experience in enterprise software or related field.
- Experience in formulating strategies to integrate technical elements into a B2B sales presentation.
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions and/or web-based solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions.
- Demonstrated proficiency with wireless communications, IP networks, and video broadcast software.
- Technical skills including Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Able to perform and present in high stress situations.
- Comfortable with up to 80% travel.