We are looking for Technical PM for our client in Seattle, WA
Job Title: Technical PM
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Define comprehensive business requirements, make the business case for applications or features that support our operations, and partner with Eng to enable these capabilities
- Hands on experience on SQL, Data analysis.
- Work hand in hand with the business, understanding business value and priorities, and making recommendations for solutions that will fit their needs.
- Lead cross functional teams and manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities simultaneously.
- Organize, collect and analyze relevant project data and manage project work predictably.
- Facilitate broad collaboration with clear communication and documentation.
- Work as a liaison between internal business teams and business applications/engineering teams.
- Oversee program/project execution ensuring successful, on-time delivery of projects
- Manage risks by anticipating bottlenecks and dependencies, managing program prioritization, making trade-offs, and balancing business needs versus constraints
- Be responsible for systems roll-out and change management, including new process definition, UAT, training, go-live, and adoption. Establish the key success metrics and goals for your applications