· Provide day to day supervision and management of a dedicated subset of System Engineers and System Administrators onsite and offsite
· Understand, communicate and enforce personal KPI's, company-wide metrics, policies and procedures
· Grow/develop talent by providing regular objective feedback, coaching/development support, and overcome challenges related to remote management.
· Responsible for pairing Sys Admins and Sys Engineers with regular recurring onsite visits and other scheduled requests.
· Conduct quality assurance assessments of engineering work performed by members on your team
· Work with and advise team members and customers on best practices, advanced troubleshooting, and future system designs.
· Provide strategic technical advice to clients regarding their IT challenges and how it relates to their business objectives
· Assist the client in managing its IT-related risks, including those related to cyber security, business continuity and disaster recovery.
· Conduct periodic health assessments for clients on designated team.
· Provide technical and strategic guidance for client relationship managers.
Education and Certification Requirements