$150K - $200K*
EV Connect is seeking a hands-on, experienced TechOps Manager who shares our passion for electric vehicles and their ability to positively impact transportation, air quality and energy independence for generations to come.
• Collaborate with smart colleagues who want to make a difference by operating and supporting EV Connect's cloud SaaS platform, network, mobile/mobile-web applications, portals and integrations
• Manage, coach and mentor a team of CloudOps, StationOps and ITOps supportprofessionals. Identify deficiencies and grow and/or train staff in applicable skill sets, specializations and certifications
• Monitor, manage and maintain production systems, networks and integrations to ensure high availability, stability and performance service levels.
• Design, implement and maintain network and system topology to scale and supporta growing and evolving SaaS platform and related applications and services.
• Champion platform, network, sta
Valid through: 2020-4-3