The Technical Operations Coordinator role is an exciting, dynamic position intended to maintain external CMO business relationships and to support the Momenta team responsible for the external CMO and supply chain network. This individual will be reporting to the Director of Technical Operations.Key Responsibilities:
- Assist team with drafting, formatting project orders/statement of work documents.
- Create a contract and project order tracking database for CMO collaborations and alliances.
- Manage a contracts database including new contracts and renewal of contracts including the equivalent of contract approval forms.
- Assist with Project Orders/SOW tracking and record keeping procedures and tools.
- Facilitate and follow internal contract review and approval process with external legal counsel, sign-off authority and relevant internal teams.
- Enter purchase requisitioning, approval procedures/policies and workflow administration.
- Serve as liaison with the finance team in performing monthly accounting accruals.
- Reconcile invoices submitted by CMOs to approved SOW activities and identify quarterly spend divergences from approved budgets.
- Help drive departmental initiatives, including the redesign of legal support processes, contract programs and templates, and the use of technologies to increase efficiencies.
- Keep track of company CMO list and assist with due diligence and tracking.
- Effectively represent Momenta in interactions with CMO partners and affiliates.
- Schedule and coordinate quarterly CMO Joint Steering Committee Meetings.
- Maintain CMO calendar, including scheduling key meetings and major activities.
- Coordinate conference calls, meeting, event logistics and interactions with CMO partners.
- Coordinate, schedule and prepare agendas and minutes for key meetings.
- Provide coordination support to the team that manages a large and growing CMO network and contract portfolios
- Assist with the sample and inventory management
- Ability to operate independently and seek out guidance and expertise internally and externally as needed
- Must be organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work in a small company, fast-paced environment, multi-task and contribute to many different functions
- Team oriented, with a good sense of humor, sound judgment, self-motivation and willingness to take initiative
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Business or Finance training is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience providing support in a high tech environment, preferably Biotech and preferably in a contract management function
- Demonstrated proficiency on Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Experience with Oracle based financial systems is preferred