Archibus-Serraview, provides IoT powered, cloud-based, workplace management software to help Fortune 500 organizations optimize and deliver their "Workplace of the Future."
Responsible for maintaining US ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) scripts, product integrations, providing tier 2 technical guidance, training and support to US staff, engaging clients, and developing processes and tools that empower staff to action initial/basic ETL and integration tasks.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / PRIMARY DUTIES:
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Essential functions and primary duties may vary, but include:
- Comply with established company policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety and environmental standard.
- Effectively manage BAU workload, engage clients, deliver internal projects on time, and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Improve or maintain the quality of our ETL and Integrations documentation.
- Improve or maintain the quality of our ETL and Integrations code base.
- Provide ETL and integrations guidance/training to US staff.
- Develop processes and tools to empower staff to action initial/basic ETL and integration tasks.
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in service meetings and workshops.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE OF
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Business software applications, word processing and electronic spreadsheets/graphs.
- Follow-through assume responsibility and use good judgment.
- Prioritize workload and determine priorities.
- Maintain professionalism under stressful situations.
- Provide leadership and influence others to set and meet objectives in a cross-functional team environment.
- Communicate effectively and diplomatically with internal and external customers and other staff both orally and in writing.
- Technical communication and organization skills and the ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Any combination of experience and training that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
- A typical way to obtain the required knowledge and abilities would be:
- Five years in technical roles with exposure to systems administration, database administration and technical support.
- Good problem solving and Python v3 skills, including pandas, are essential.
- A working knowledge of SQL, ETL, SSO and SFTP is highly desirable.