$150K — $200K *
This role will work closely with product management, project management, sales and customer support engineering teams to set up customer support models and provide technical specification of MediaTek products for project design wins. The talent will need the ability to adapt to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment requiring efficient and timely decision making. Also, Strong communication skills toward internal stakeholders and customers and the ability to lead and develop new processes and ideas. MediaTek has many successful broadband gateway products in the market and we keep looking for talents with solid systematic analyzing and project leading skills. Welcome to join and grow with us!
Required Skills & Experience:
• Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, time management, and communication skills
• Engage as initial contact for customers and promote MediaTek Wi-Fi technologies
• Experienced in cross-functional coordination across multiple technical domains
• Define and communicate customer’s technical requirements and product requirements
• Able to work autonomously to work with customers and drive solutions with sales and product marketing
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Shows integrity and leadership with tasks in-hand
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers.
• MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with a minimum of 5 years of management, technical program management or field applications engineering experience.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of technical management in Wi-Fi products
• Strong understanding of
• Wireless Technologies: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11ax, 802.11be, Bluetooth 5.2
• Wired Technologies: 802.3 Ethernet (100/1000/2500BASE-T), 802.3af PoE, DOCSIS 3.0, GPON a plus
• Provide and prioritize technical support to internal and external customers (sales, customer support engineers, R&D, and product marketing)
Valid through: 11/13/2021
$80K — $100K *