Logitech G is searching for a new Technical Marketing Manager to help make Logitech G gear and software the best it can be through thorough testing and excellent outbound communication. The candidate should be an avid PC gamer with strong enthusiasm for hardware and software related to gaming. Experience in the PC gaming hardware (or software) industry in some capacity is required. The ideal candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills and experience creating documentation and instructions for hardware and software (this could even be elaborate forum or youtube guides and how tos). Candidate should be willing to travel in the US and internationally.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- PR Team Support: The role of Technical Marketing is primarily to offer expert explanation and demonstration of core benefits and features of Logitech G products.
- This expert knowledge will be communicated both internally to teams and stakeholders and to external sources (traditional media, social media, influencers).
- You will work directly with the PR manager and product manager to coordinate review materials for product launches and demos to best showcase the design and technology of new products.
- Product Team Support: You will work directly with the product team to understand development and technology behind upcoming products. This includes early testing and feedback of both hardware and software. This is the method from which you become an expert on products and technologies from Logitech G and also help find ways to help the product team deliver the best experience possible.
- Customer Support Assets: This role will also help create and manage support documentation in written and video format to help explain and instruct users on best practices for Logitech G gear. Some of this material will be internal but will also be used publicly for support team and for traditional media sources (youtube, instagram, reddit, etc).
- Events Team Support: As product and experience expert, you will help create demos and event experiences to showcase Logitech G in the best way possible. This will be trade shows, PR events, internal events and more.
- Become an expert in your product category, including technologies, competitors, and usage model trends.
- Act as the spokesperson for your products both internally and externally.
- Work on multiple products simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic, and energetic environment.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Be a gamer.
- 2 years product PC gaming hardware or software experience, preferably for a consumer facing, gaming-oriented product line.
- Excellent creative and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to challenge preconceived ideas - both others' and your own - and learn new things in the process.
- Data-driven mindset.
- Ability to navigate dynamic situations and provide pragmatic solutions.
- Great storyteller who can create a clear product vision and help others to see it.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation) .
- BA or BS (or equivalent) required
- Some travel, including international, will be required.