Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys, Software Integrity Group, is named a leader for 2020 in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST), in recognition of our vision and ability to execute. Security and risk management leaders will need to meet tighter deadlines and test more-complex applications by integrating and automating AST in the software life cycle eliminating risk before it puts them at risk. Every business runs on software, and defects in software create risk. We’ve curated the most powerful products and services to create one comprehensive platform that enables our customers to detect and remediate defects across their entire SDLC. To find out more about Synopsys SIG, check out
Technical Marketing Manager – Channel & Alliances
Synopsys Software Integrity Group is laser focused on helping organizations build secure, high-quality software faster. We are the recognized market leader in application security products and services, and are growing quickly. We’re looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Technical Marketing Manager - Channel & Alliances to join our team and help us grow our channel and technical partner programs.
Are you good at translating complex technology into compelling and easy-to-understand product messaging? Are you fascinated by the convergence of cybersecurity and DevOps. Do you get energy working as part of a fast-paced team? Are you looking for an opportunity to show and grow your talents?
If so, then Synopsys’ Software Integrity Group is the place for you.
- Become an expert on the application development and security needs of our customers and how those needs align with the value propositions and go-to-market initiatives of our channel and alliance partners.
- Understand the technical capabilities of our competition, how our solutions differentiate against them, and how our competitors approach their channel activities.
- Work with our channel and alliances teams to develop, prioritize, and measure the success of go-to-market, launch, enablement plans.
- Work with Product Marketing Managers to develop messaging and collateral that support our channel sales and alliances partnership go-to-market initiatives.
- Assist with the development and delivery of partner sales and technical enablement and training materials.
- Drive the development of technical sales and marketing materials and tools, including blogs, demos, videos and presentations, that assist our channel and alliances sales teams and partners engage with prospective customers.
- Serve as a technical evangelist and subject matter expert at Synopsys & partner events, in webinars, and as part of our media outreach
- Assist the channel and alliances teams with development of recruitment material used to attract new partners.
- 4+ years in product or technical marketing, product management, or related role within an enterprise software company
- Experience enabling channel sales organizations.
- Familiarity with the process of product launches within channel sales organizations
- Passion for application security technology and familiarity with market trends: Application Security, Cloud Security, DevOps, Containers, IoT, etc.
- Working knowledge of B2B marketing programs, demand/lead generation, and sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to translate technical topics into clear communications for internal and external audiences, including customers, sales & marketing teams, press, and analyst.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technical concepts and product capabilities.
- Team player with ability to think creatively and work collaboratively with others to create innovative messaging and content.
- High attention to detail and quality with the ability to work at a fast pace, managing changing deadlines and balancing shifting priorities across multiple projects.
- Results-oriented individual with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude and demonstrated pattern of accountable decision making
- BS/BA in technical program preferred; MBA a plus.
What Will Make You Successful
- Passion for finding the best way to solve problems with technology.
- Being great at speaking; Better at listening; Best at understanding.
- Ability to think creatively and drive innovative ideas.
- Working as a team player, building consensus, and collaborating with global teams.
- Being results-oriented with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.