$80K — $100K *
• Establish and develop technical marketing objectives and goals
• Design, develop and document customer solutions.
• Build out solutions in the lab; establish benchmarks by carrying out tests.
• Provide technical training to sales team and to customers.
• Create technical marketing collateral including technical deck, how to guides, testing documents, videos, whitepapers, etc.
• Analyze and understand Array Networks products and solutions (and analyze competitor products and solutions) at a technical level for the purpose of surfacing differentiators, competitive advantages and market opportunities
• Evaluate the consumer's needs and market expectations in support of new products and solutions.
• Regularly interact with technical sales and engineering teams to provide technical guidance and prioritization.
• Participate in marketing events, trade shows, webinars etc.
• Analyze and interpret marketing trends concerning technical products or services
• Organize and conduct research activities
• Design and develop new strategies and techniques in order to promote and sell more products
• Ensure compliance with technical marketing practices
• Handle and maintain technical Web forums and user communities
• Knowledge of networking products and solutions
• Technical knowledge and working experience in the areas of virtualization, security, and data center technologies. Understanding of hyper-converged infrastructure will be a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to details and results oriented
• Ability to analyze and interpret data
• Able to understand market trends and customer needs
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline preferred. Academic studies in computer science or technical engineering encouraged.
• 5+ years of previous working experience in sales, marketing and/or technical capacity
Valid through: 11/10/2020