WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
A typical day in the life of a Technical Marketing Leader might include:
- Creating integrations with open source tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Grafana, and others to provide customers with pain free integration to their favorite tools and pre-made cook books.
- Delivering demo scripts and environments to the sales and solutions engineering teams that can be executed across the whole sales and solutions engineering organizations.
- Engaging in customer opportunities that require a high degree of automation to ensure the customer is receiving support for the right tools.
- Working with marketing to directly engage customers and prospects to deliver dynamic and engaging content in both demonstration and training format on strategic concepts and differentiation.
- Evangelizing PacketFabric as a dynamic and well respected speaker at industry events.
- Representing PacketFabric in industry user groups and building influencing relationships in relevant communities.
- Working in partnership with marketing to maintain a strong social media presence and sharing relevant content on network automation and automation with PacketFabric.
- Writing technical blog posts on a new, and highly relevant technology.
- Working with marketing to develop detailed and high quality case studies.
- Collecting feedback from customers and sharing with Product and Engineering teams.
- Identifying integration opportunities and driving integration efforts with commercial platforms like Postman, Slack, and PagerDuty.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 7+ years of experience in senior technology roles such as software engineering, network engineering, technical product or developer advocacy roles.
- Experience with configuring services with multiple cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP.
- A strong background in both networking technologies, and automation of common networking tasks with Python.
- Previous experience interacting with and integrating to a range of APIs.
- Experience leading cross functional teams through influence as well as being an individual contributor.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and maintain high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to be both a highly proficient technical writer and an engaging public speaker.
- Never afraid to question notions or beliefs of how things should be done.
- Ability to code in multiple languages.
- Previous work with Ansible, Puppet, and Terraform.