Arista Networks is seeking a candidate to perform technical marketing responsibilities for optical transceivers and cables for associated Arista Networks switching product lines. This is a key opportunity for someone with industry and technology expertise in data center optics and cables. If you are passionate about working on next generation data center networking solutions and being a part of the fastest growing networking company in the industry, then come join Arista!
- Create and evangelize field facing technical marketing collateral across optical technologies, including white papers, slide decks, websites, demos, videos, etc.
- Engage with sales teams and customers to ensure success with major opportunities and deployments
- Introduce new products to the Arista sales force and to Arista customers through clear and accurate supporting product collateral
- Execute ongoing aspects of the product lifecycle, including interaction with a cross- functional set of teams
- Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services.
- Regular analysis of the competitive landscape and competitive positioning relative to Arista’s differentiation
- Represent Arista at external events, including conferences, tradeshows, partner engagements, etc.
- BE or equivalent technical degree required
- Overall experience at least 3-5 years of experience in the networking industry
- Strong preference for at least 2-3 years as Customer Facing Technical Marketing/Field Engineer or Technical Product Manager
- Industry/technology expertise is required in the following areas: Ethernet Optical transceivers, various optical form factors, relevant industry standards
- Knowledge of optical technologies and higher order modulations is preferable
- Ability to write extensive technical content (white papers, technical briefs, test reports, etc.) for external audiences with a balance of technical accuracy, strategy, and clear messaging
- Ability to build extensive technical slide decks in PowerPoint, with technical accuracy, strategy, and clear messaging
- Ability to comfortably present in front of internal and external audiences (large and small)