As a technical marketing engineer on the Product Marketing team, you drive customer awareness of and interest in Kinetica’s solutions through your technical advocacy and hands-on technical projects.
Utilize your knowledge of customer needs and requirements to create a compelling narrative and technical content that explains the capabilities of Kinetica Active Analytics Platform to prospects.
You will help scale Kinetica’s sales and marketing teams and accelerate sales cycles by developing tools, demos, solution guides, and tutorials that help customers understand how to leverage Kinetica’s solutions.
You will be the voice of Kinetica’s technical end-users, such as data scientists, data engineers, and application developers.
Examples of deliverables:
- Reusable and repeatable product demos and demo environments in a variety of formats that showcase use cases on the Kinetica Active Analytics Platform.
- Technical blogs, reference architectures, user tutorials, evaluation guides, and white papers that explain the capabilities and differentiation of Kinetica Active Analytics Platform.
- Tools such as solution sizing guides and performance benchmarks.
- Technical evaluations of competitive products.
- Conference talks, user workshops, and booth demos at events.
- Online webinars, podcasts, and interactive web experiences.
- Responses to analyst technical inquiries, and maintaining a repository of answers to typical RFP questions.
- You enjoy hands-on technical development and deploying systems.
- You love to write about, present, and record development and deployment of these systems.
- You have strong speaking, writing, and presentation skills
- You have at least 5 years overall experience in BI, analytics, big data, data warehousing, data science, or data engineering fields.
- You have been in customer or field-facing roles such as product marketing, pre-sales engineering, consulting, technical training, or technical support for at least 2 years.
- You have experience deploying and working with different analytics technologies such as BI platforms, reporting tools, data warehouses, data pipelining, and ETL frameworks.
- You are experienced working with these tools in public clouds including AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure.
- You have experience working with IT infrastructure including networking, containers, and Kubernetes.
- You have specific experience in one more areas including AI or machine learning, streaming analytics, GIS, or geospatial application development.
- You are able to travel an average of 25% of the time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are committed to building a diverse team and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds