In this position, you will directly report to the VP of Marketing. We at Celona love working with new team members who are better than us in multiple dimensions - hence, we will value diversity in your approach to evaluate, validate, deploy Celona's technology in best ways to highlight its differentiation. Your original thinking for new ideas will be welcomed by anyone in the organization, no matter the hierarchy.
It is our ultimate goal to contribute positively to your career growth by providing you with a fun, challenging, inspirational work environment.
- Execute against the key success metrics defined in a technical marketing plan.
- Ability to identify key next steps in being able to overcome unexpected results.
- Measure project results with data and pull in other team members as necessary.
- Maintain a publicly visible professional profile that engages with industry influencers.
- When all is back to normal, travel within the US and globally at 20-30% of the time.
- Lead the creation of technical briefs, competitive positioning documentation, reference design guides and other sales engineering enablement content.
- "Act like a customer" by setting up an environment as your technical marketing lab in an effort to replicate real-world design and deployment scenarios.
- Highlight Celona's tech differentiation during customer meetings, sales enablement, analyst/press briefings with live demo of the Celona solution.
- Enable direct and channel sales engineering to accelerate their learning of the Celona product suite, features, its differentiation and design principles.
- Own creation of the technical training material across all members of the Celona community to positively influence advocacy for the Celona technology.
- Ensure frequent communication with the members of the Celona community, Frequency, via the online forums, virtual / physical events and training sessions.
- Craft audience-specific written and media assets that highlight technical differentiation for Celona's solution against competition in the market.
- Lead competitive analysis of other solutions in the market and help product marketing/management team members to better evaluate comparable options.
- Engage with customer opportunities by directly supporting field sales and channel teams during short-term product evals and long-term pilot deployments.
- Test solutions powered by ecosystem device manufacturers and software developers when deployed next to Celona within enterprise environments.
- Generate key proof points that clearly highlight how next generation of critical app and device infrastructures are better supported on Celona infrastructure.
- Develop necessary tools and documentation to support partners and software engineers as they interact with the developer tools for the Celona platform.
- Make sure to set clear targets on a weekly and monthly basis, while accommodating new requests in real-time from field sales and due to company initiatives.
You will be an ideal candidate if you have:
- Experience in cloud infrastructure and enterprise SaaS, preferred.
- Experience in cellular wireless and/or enterprise networks, preferred.
- Experience within the private LTE and 5G wireless ecosystem, preferred.
- Strong technical background in enterprise B2B sales and marketing.
- Strong examples of customer engagements and technical enablement.
- Strong examples of partnership with product marketing/management teams.
- Strong examples of supporting enablement activities and community events.
- Leading skills in real-world testing, design and deployment of technology solutions.
- Exceptional support skills when engaging external technical audiences.
- 5+ years of experience in technical marketing and/or sales engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Excellent spoken and written in English.
Bonus Points if you have:
- Passion for working on best technology out there
- Constant focus on moving our differentiation forward
- Own one of the best t-shirt collections of all time