Job ID: BEC008415
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or at www.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TECHNICAL OMNICHANNEL MARKETING
Do you embrace a challenge and take initiative to drive a new initiative or change? If you do and are a passionate technical SME in marketing automation, this role on our digitalmarketing team may be just what your career needs.
As a global individual contributor, you lead the strategic roadmap for engagement through marketing automation with the marketing wherewithal for messaging and content in addition to the technical know-how to build the integrations and automation rules across platforms.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and a self-starter with proven experience utilizing email marketing to increase omnichannel conversions, customer engagement, and lifetime value. Your strategic and tactical skills as an omnichannel marketer optimize messaging, content and technology to create, automate, and measure the customer journey. Your focus will be auto responders and nurturing programs comprised of engaging emails, forms, and landing pages maximizing every interaction through ALL channels, including website, ecommerce, paid search, events, email, 3rd party, social and earned media. As Omnichannel Marketing Automation Manager your responsibilities include technology and system integrations (WCM/CMS, CRM, ERP, ESP) to enable lead and sales management, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on program and channel results, providing regular engagement metrics.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, tracking, and measuring the success of prospect/customer engagement using marketing automation platforms (Sitecore XM, Pardot, Mandrill)
- Provide guidance and standard work to enable global stakeholders/users to execute automation global across all channels and programs, according to data compliance regulations.
- Partner with Program Marketing Managers and Digital Marketing Managers to understand campaign objectives and strategize campaign structure and customer journey.
- Provide recommendations on how to leverage technology to impact demand generation, ecommerce sales, engagement and overall customer experience.
- Utilize analytics to continually enhance the effectiveness of channel performance, demonstrating continuous improvement across channels.
- Define governance for use of branded, responsive design email and landing page toolset and templates to support omnichannels.
- Create and manage the user experience of web forms including best practice design, proper function, submission success, and tracking.
- Maintain a strong technical understanding of the marketingtechnology platforms and integrations. This requires continuity of data across all systems, database management, lead management, engagement, segmentation, revenue attribution, and reporting.
- Partner with Ecommerce Manager to create, execute and measure automated triggers
- Develop automation strategies for both digital and offline channels to capture and drive 360-view for maximum engagement.
- Develop and grow the trigger and nurture programs with evergreen assets to drive engagement
- Measure and report performance of all engagement and assess against ROI and KPI targets
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance accordingly
- Develop creative growth strategies to acquire and convert customers
- Plan, execute, and measure response improvement programs using A/B testing and conversion analytics
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Manage Sitecore XM and ongoing enhancements to the site
- Implement automated voice of customer feedback and surveys
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as needed
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
As a SME on the digital team, your passion and drive is critical. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can multitask, be a team player, and can work independently. You have a positive, can-do attitude with the opportunistic outlook to build automation tools and processes for the organization.
- Leadership – Able to influence stakeholders to adopt and embrace marketing automation
- Results Oriented – Able to determine and articulate program effectiveness and ROI
- Analytical – Intellectually curious; seeks to understand root cause
- Effective Communicator – Able to synthesize data and information to target audiences
- Project Management – Plan work to achieve objectives with consensus and meet deadlines
- Resourceful– Find creative ways to solve problems and get work done
- Quick Learner – Understands new industries, products, and customer needs
- Technical Savvy – Grasps technical concepts quickly and technical knowledge to do the job
- Adaptability – Able to pivot and shift quickly to feedback, pushing the boundaries
- Initiative – Can independently identify and drive projects that supportmarketing objectives
- Creativity – Ability to think in abstract terms and manage through ambiguity
- 5+ years of experience with marketing automation and email campaign management
- 3+ years B2B digitalmarketing, messaging, content development, customer journey
- 3+ years Database management and marketing
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Bachelor’s DegreeRequired
- Regulated industry experiencepreferred