TechFlow is an employee owned technical services Government Contractor that provides quality IT services to the government in software development, business and process analysis, technology and scientific support services. TechFlow is committed to exceeding our client's expectations by creating an intimate partnership where we work cohesively to help our clients solve their business problems using the latest in web-based and integration technologies. TechFlow is headquartered in San Diego, CA and has offices in Albuquerque, NM, Arlington, VA and Idaho Falls, ID.
TechFlow’s Digital Services Development Department, responsible for designing, developing and deploying software for the U.S. Government has an opening for a Technical Manager in our Arlington, VA office.
• Product Owner for Angular and Java based financial, task order, and acquisition management solution that integrates with enterprise solutions across the Federal Government
• Ability to support portfolio, program and development teams within a SAFe environment.
• Ability to manage and create training plans and materials to support features developed by sprint teams
• Ability to lead sprint teams using SAFe, Scrum and Kanban for Agile delivery model
• Ability to support architectural discussion focused on managing and authoring business and service architecture
• 10+ supporting enterprise solutions supporting the Federal Government
• Four to ten years of experience in unit and integration testing using JUnit framework, Selenium and JBoss
• Experience in VersionOne and Jira for management of sprint teams and generation of progress reports
• Experience authoring change management plans, training plans, communication plans, spring release plans, PI planning, architecture documents and artifacts.
• Team player and ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate ability to lead multiple scrum teams to solve problems, advise, influence and guide the development of technical solutions.
• Ability to write test cases and document test analysis reports
• As a Product Owner, have the ability to test features developed and conduct all Agile ceremonies (i.e. sprint planning, program increment planning, daily scrums, reviews and retrospectives).
• Conduct multiple levels of testing including unit, system, integration and performance
• Certifications; Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist.
• BS/MBA degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
• 10+ years overall experience with at least 5 years experience in a management role