This position provides enterprise wide SCM Shared Services Strategy, Planning, and Implementation for all aspects of the Shared Services operating model, including: design and definition of Shared Services processes, procedures and ecosystems. Additionally, this role is accountable for identifying process improvements to ensure enactment that manual and automated processes are fit for purpose and deliver business benefits envisioned. End to end process for SCM Shared Services includes supporting the integration of internal functions and external stakeholders in support of Enbridge’s day to day business.
Provides strategic and technical leadership by:
- Participating in setting SCM Shared Services strategic direction and vision by providing input into the development, articulation and implementation of SCM’s framework, goals and objectives;
- Being accountable for all assigned deliverables SCM Shared Services strategy and planning - e.g. process definition, operating model design;
- Setting individual goals and objectives in accordance with Corporate and Supply Chain Management goals and objectives, Business Unit goals and Enbridge’s strategic direction;
- Ensuring organizational objectives are translated into the department’s activities and ensuring integration with the work of otherinternal and external stakeholders;
- Effectively prioritize work assignments while managing stakeholders expectations, establishing and adjusting priorities based on SCM’s objectives and the enterprise’s strategic plan;
- Develop collaborative relationships and foster open communication with stakeholders to advance the SCM Shared Services strategy, planning, and operations;
- Support to internal clients by ensuring SCM goals and objectives are translated into strategies that are aligned to achieve the short and long term objectives of the organization
Provides people leadership by:
- Influencing/coaching/mentoring/motivating staff, contractors and stakeholders in the fulfillment of responsibilities;
- Providing support and assistance to peers and more senior staff in order to facilitate business initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsibleexperience in Shared Services with a specific strong background in Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain management, and technology.
- Demonstrated experience leading innovative teams
- Aptitude and communications skills related to leading projects and acting independently as a people leader requiring minimal supervision
- Proven interpersonal, communication, negotiation and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative; initiate, lead, influence and manage change
- Highly knowledgeable in Shared Services methodology, benchmarking, and practices.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills with proven ability to work with diverse groups and individual personalities (senior level management, project teams, operations, stakeholders, business partners, vendors, consultants, contractors).
- Required to be highly effective in facilitation skills, have business acumen, understand Shared Services practices, and drive stakeholder engagements
- Strong planning, organizing, problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills, supplemented with a practical aptitude.
- Results orientated combined with strong communication and teamwork skills, and a proven ability to work in fast-paced, multi-project and operating environments.
- Ability to pro-actively influence stakeholders and events and to be assertive as required to obtain the best overall value for the Company (Influence without Authority).
- Ability to perform objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a decision.
- Possesses the skills to be analytical, gather information, collect data, escalate problems with recommended solutions, foresee barriers and recommend ways to remove them. (Critical Thinking)
- Aptitude for continuous improvement.
- Ability to proficiently utilize MS Office Applications including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc. (Computer Skills)
- Willing to travel 10%+
- Energy Industry experience
- Working knowledge of SAP and Oracle