This position implements new robotics systems and
troubleshoots/improves existing systems in Yanfeng plants located in Harrison
- Analyze plant processes for opportunities to improve productivity through
- automation and/or new technology.
- Maintain automation, robotics, vision systems, and control systems
- in manufacturing processes to improve team member safety, product quality,
- plant efficiency, and reduce cost.
- Modify and review PLC programs and ladder logic.
- Troubleshoot existing automation, robotics, vision systems, and
- control systems to maintain production reliability; develop creative
- solutions to equipment/process problems.
- Develop Preventative Maintenance program for automation, robotics,
- vision systems, and control systems; construct key spare parts lists and
- system to maintain; develop TPM programs for key systems.
- Stay abreast of the latest technology and advancements in
- automation/control systems; leverage new technology.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously as needed.
- Interface with outside vendors to select and specify equipment
- Review 3rd party integration vendors for effectiveness and
- Maintain excellent documentation of program/process changes.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- have minimum 10-15 years experience in Robotics/Controls.
- Strong Robotics programming experience, preferably with FANUC.
- experience is also preferred.