RESPONSIBILITIES, other duties may be assigned
- Ensure network and systems are operating sufficiently to deliver quality services. Reviews and resolves support tickets based on agreed service levels; reviews reports/tools to identify existing or potential risks to network systems availability; follows and enhances the processes that measure, monitor, and report on the availability and performance of all network systems.
- Assesses the need for staff training and cross-training to ensure successful job performance, recommends specific training objectives, and ensures training has been accomplished.
- Responsible for quality assurance of calls/incidents identifying trends, gaps in training or knowledge or improving overall customer experience.
- Assists in developing documentation and knowledge base articles and procedures to ensure quality assurance, reviews supportprocesses and regulatory adherence.
- Administers staff performance management and career development activities
- Provide support as required to Customers, IT Operations teams, and business stakeholders
- Reports department/ functional area progress on initiatives to IT Senior Management.
- Experience with change management, incident management and other ITIL processes is desired.
- Manage required documentation and refine processes as needed to support the team and enterprise.
- Performs compliance controls testing, remediation and certification as requested.
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Five or more years of progressive experience, preferably including three or more years of management
- Five or more years of experience with one or more of the following technologies: Cisco/Juniper routers and switches, F5 load balancers, VMware, Windows Server 200X and Linux Operating systems and patch management tools
- Experience and familiarity with network monitoring and diagnostic tools
- Five or more years of experience working in data center, managed services or mission critical environment
- Five or more years of experienceworking with ServiceNow or other ticketing software
- ITIL V3 Certification
- One or more years of experience with change and/or incident management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Capability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks under pressure while maintaining strong customer service and a professional demeanor
- Superior communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels of an organization
- Ability to work and thrive in a matrix organization
- Make informative decisions to implement and carry out goals
- Ability to work flexible hours to include Holidays
Job ID 2018-2145