As the Manager of the Innovation Partnerships, this role will be responsible for establishing and managing external partnerships (e.g. startups, universities, etc.) in pursuit of technology focused innovation. managing the technology innovation delivery team that will research, experiment and prototype digital solutions to create new business capabilities. The role will lead all functions of the delivery lifecycle including story development, solution design, prototyping, testing and delivery of the select emerging technological capability.
*Flexible on location with potential for remote*
- Plan and conduct research studies and investigate prioritized emerging topics and trends and provide deep investigation creating compelling perspective and narrative
- Pursue and maintain external partnerships that will help in CBI’s pursuit of strategic technology innovation opportunities.
- Provide thought leadership and lead creative problem solving through all the stages of prototype development
- Collaborate with CBI’s legal department to assure partnership agreements protect CBI’s intellectual property.
- Build business cases for investment in breakthrough technology and explorations of new markets
- Create and manage overall project plan and resources from various partners and serve as innovation coach to the team
- Work collaboratively with strategy, BRM, architecture and other delivery teams to provide standards, solution architecture guidance and solution path to transfer the successful POC technology to production environment
- Build, develop and sustain a team culture that fosters innovation thinking and high performance
Core Competencies to be Successful
- Customer Focus
- Business Analysis
- Relationship management
- Analytical Ability
- Passion for new technologies
- Creativity and Innovation
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to execute an idea from conception through implementation
- Ability to develop productive working relationships at all levels of the organization and cross culturally
- Passion for technology and product development
- Minimum of 5-6 years technology experience preferably in innovation / emerging technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in high pace and high stakes environment
- Demonstrated advanced ability to communicate, influence, and negotiate decisions at all levels of the organization and clearly articulate thoughts
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Area Information Technology
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
- Apply with LinkedIn