We are looking for a strong technical leader who can lead our engineering team and drive technical architecture and decisions. We are looking for someone who is hands-on and can mentor team members. We are looking for someone who has a successful track record and is proven in driving teams and formulating innovative solutions.
- Five or more years’ management, project management and/or quality improvement experience in a health care provider organization.
- Gather User Requirements, Develop Acceptance Test Plans
- Defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like .NET programming languages (C#) and SQL Server (Store Procedures, Functions, Views)
- Software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- Build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Responsibilities Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) Develop flowcharts, layout and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field please send your resume
- Experience with Healthcare Standards and Compliance such as NCPDP, NIST, HIPPA, HITRUST is a plus
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.