- Participate in internal and external stakeholder meetings to assess business needs.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Operations, Production and other cross-functional groups to define, build, prioritize and deliver on project commitments.
- Lead projects within specialized area with moderate risk and complexity through all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Monitor and report on project status, identify issues that may impede attainment of goals, recommend and implement corrective measures.
- Establish development and testing procedures to ensure applications meet audit and security requirements.
- Identify areas for process improvement and automation.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure expectations are known, met and documented for transition and support.
- Support Operational research, projects and delivery as needed.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to direct reports.
- Manage relationships with vendors and contracting staff.
- Continuously expand knowledge in area of specialization.
Experience & Education:
- BS or MSdegree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management or related field with at least 7 years of work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative, fast paced work environment.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience leading large scale, complex technical projects.
- Experience managing a team made of technical, non-technical and remote staff.
- Experience in the Automotive sector is a plus.