- Coordinate installation of new equipment or modification of current equipment/setup
- Be a presence on the floor with managers and supervisors
- Coordinate and manage sub-contractors, either internal or external
- Build and coordinate CapEx projects after approval
- Manage budget and deadlines while coordinating work of multiple professionals and technicians
- Ensuring safety and monitor safety from all personal during project and lead by example.
- Successfully carry out specialized technical mandates assigned to you
- Provide specialized support to project leaders
- Act as an expert advisor in your area of expertise
- Ideally be a P.Eng with a Bachelors degree; a technical engineering diploma or project management experience within manufacturing may be used in lieu of Bachelors
- Ability to design and read blueprints and mechanical/electrical maps
- Have at least 8 years of Packaging experience highly preferred, or manufacturing experience
- Must be able to travel to Canada or other plants
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner. Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both women and men.
To be part of Cascades is to reveal the full potential of materials, people and ideas. We are source of possibilities.
Since 1964, we have been providing sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more than 90 operating units located in North America and Europe.