The TechnicalManager will provide technical support for products and processes in the carpet tile operations. They will be responsible for process improvement efforts and quality control in Plant 15 and for coordination of product and process changes and innovations in all local tile plants (Plants 15, 13 and T1). They will work with the product development teams and the technical development teams to ensure that all new products, new raw materials, and product alterations are introduced and/or implemented in a manner that ensures product performance. They will be a technical resource for line process engineers and guide their skill development.
The TechnicalManager will be responsible for supporting the following operations:
- Backing (latex & extrusion technology)
- Tile Cutting
- Compounding (latex & extrusion technology)
- Post-Consumer & Post-Industrial Recycling
Reporting to the TechnicalManager from Plant 15 will be:
- Quality Engineering Manager
- Six Sigma Process Engineer
- Dotted line involvement with line process engineers (who will directly report the appropriate Department Manager)
- Ensure process and product improvement efforts follow statistically sound and appropriate methods.
- Monitor processes and incoming raw materials to identify problems. Lead the efforts to correct any problems.
- Drive a ‘continuous improvement’ mindset throughout the organization
- Build close working relationships with product development teams and Contract Tile Technical Development to ensure all new products, new raw materials, process changes, and product enhancements are implemented using a robust Management of Change process.
- Ensure proper and adequate testing is being performed on all products, processes, and changes to ensure our products perform in the field.
- Ensure process and product changes are thoroughly implemented. Make sure all specifications are documented, associates are trained, testing is documented, etc.
- Ensure raw material changes are communicated to Global Sourcing.
- Responsible for Quality Engineering functions including product testing and certifications, quality standards, quality reporting, and field technical support.
- Ensure the development of technical competencies in the production staff and process engineers to support carpet tile production.
- Provide direction and guidance to the engineering support organization regarding goals, objectives, and expectations.
- Assist the Plant Managers and Director to ensure that the plant operates according to plan and meets financial and business objectives.
- Ensure that company assets, including fixed assets, raw materials, and supplies, are controlled, protected and allocated efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that the Shaw core values of honesty, integrity, and passion are communicated and integrated throughout the organization.
- Make Effective Decisions
- Demonstrate Customer Orientation
- Lead Change
- Build Trusting Relationships
- Demonstrate Strategic Influence
- Four-year college degreerequired.
- 5+ years experience in engineering or manufacturing management.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills
- Good computer skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with Shaw systems including, but not limited to, SAFE, SMS, TPM, and Six Sigma.
- Engineering Degree
- Process or Project Engineering experience or Department Manager experience in a carpet tile facility.