- Providing technical leadership of development of product test scenarios, process improvements, initiatives to support partners
- Engage HW and SW engineering and communicate finding and resolutions for field issues.
- Develop Test strategies, influence partners, and persuasively deliver presentations to senior executives, and partners
- Work closely with a multi-functional team of Product Leads, Technical Leads, and Customer Support to accelerate replicate customer reported issue
- Must demonstrate critical thinking, thought leadership as well as the ability to lead initiatives through implementation
- Articulate key technical issues to internal stakeholders, sense issues early, identify impact and partner to drive resolution.
- Leading the development and implementation of multi-functional processes
- Self-starter, self-motivated, results-driven: Ability to thrive in a remote setting (immediate team, direct line manager, and dotted line managers can be located in different countries/time zones)
- “Start Up Mentality” to handle end-to-end issues relating to failure analysis technical findings, provide analysis on trends and recommendations.
Who we are:
Failure Analysis and Prevention team is part of Technology and Quality under Supply Chain Operations, which plays an important role in ensuring high Customer/Product quality. The FA team manages Failure Analysis and Root Cause for each successive generation of products and engagement with Cisco HW/SW engineering, manufacturing, and CX teams for the prevention of recurring failures on the products till the End of Life (EOL).
- Graduate in Electrical / Electronics & communication Engineering/Computer Science Engineering with 10+ years of related work experience.
- Hands on exposure to hardware and/or software testing, new product FA test strategy, test development/deployment.
- The ideal candidate should have a track record of success, a solid work ethic, ability, and desire to lead engineers and a can-do attitude. In addition, the candidate should possess the following skills.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with and assist different levels within customer organization. Must have excellent written, verbal communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated with solid leadership and collaboration skills
- Deep understanding in Cisco technologies and products.
- Understands design and functionality through hardware specification and schematics
- Proficient working with large data sets, analytical tools and ability to present key findings
- Experience in product test methodologies and agile working environment