Who You'll Work with and What are we building next?
It is an exciting time to work with a new project in the CSG group. The next generation DNAC architecture - hardware and software that aligns with SDN, is highly modular and programmable, supports modern software principles and distributed system constructs, and works at hyper scale. This while making it super simple for customers to deploy and maintain. Some people are calling it the plug-and-play of networking.
Who You Are?
We are looking for strong, talented and energetic engineers and technical leaders with following skills:
1. Exposure to Open Source software and contributions to the Open Source community.
2. Well versed with Test and Build tools – JUNIT, TestNG, Mockito, Maven, Gradle.
3. Strong background in Java/ Go/ Python.
4. Experience with converting a monolithic application to a MicroServices one.
5. Experience with Designing Web Scale solutions.
6. Well versed with Database technologies – SQL and NOSQL based databases.
7. Well versed with Caching technologies – Memcached/ REDIS/ HazelCast.
8. Well versed with Messaging technologies – Kafka/ RabbitMQ/ REDIS Q.
9. Well versed with Application frameworks and Web Technologies – Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, REST.
10. Well versed with Cloud services – DynamoDB, Aurora DB, Elastic BeanStalk, CloudWatch or the
equivalents on GCP/ Azure.