What You'll Do
The Data Center Networking Group at Cisco provides next generation data center and cloud management solutions with its Application Centric Infrastructure products. Be part of a team transforming next gen data center architecture to build products which are uniquely positioned to transform the datacenter and cloud deployment landscape by adopting an application centric policy driven approach whereby the compute, storage and networking needs of applications drive the underlying infrastructure. You will be working on cutting edge products that secure, analyze, monitor application workloads across the globe in public and private clouds. Please read our CTO’s blog
about latest innovations:https://blogs.cisco.com/news/aci-anywhere
Who You'll Work With
You will be working with a team of dynamic professionals who are passionate in designing and developing world's fastest growing cloud development platform. The environment within the team here is challenging and will give people who are driven an opportunity to influence and impact the way Customers will use our products and transform their business.
Who You Are
You have experience with:
- Programming languages: C/C++, Go, Python on Linux
- Experienced in designing, building and debugging large scale distributed systems.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Familiar with micro-services based software architecture and the evolving tools in the space like nomad/k8s.
- Experience with container run time (Docker, LXC/LXD)
- Familiar with agile practices and believes in test driven development
- 6-10 years with BS degree. MS/PHD in Computer Science is plus