SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About Our Client
Our IoT client's story is built on creativity and customer-centric innovation delivered by people invigorated by a strong sense of responsibility to help their customers win in their marketplaces. Our client is a leading manufacturer of Display Cases, Specialty Products, Refrigerating Systems, Power Systems and Comprehensive Services. Their commitment to continuous improvement and innovation delivers responsible solutions that that are efficient, sustainable and comply to the industry's regulatory standards.
About the Role
This role is located in Conyers, GA. Our client is looking for a Technical Lead who has a passion for programming as well as leadership. You would be leading a small team of three programmers. You will also be having regular meetings with our client's team in India in order to coordinate the work flow and review items delivered. This role will include technical oversight and support of their legacy system as well as the opportunity to be part of the creation of a new .NET system.
Our client's ideal candidate has a strong background in various programming languages as well as leadership experience. You will work on maintaining internally developed software and support internal customer requests. You will also have the opportunity to work on IoT projects, develop new software tools, analyze data and work on innovative retail refrigeration products.
- Must have good leadership skills since you will be leading a small programming team
- Must have good communication skills (written and verbal) and communicating over the phone will be required in order to keep in communication with the team in India
- Must be customer oriented and have previous experience working with customers
- Must have between 4 and 7 years of experience in Information Technology within a .NET environment
- Must be willing to support a legacy system written in SQLWindows for three locations
- Experience with Gupta SQLBase is required
- Bonus Points: Background in manufacturing
- Bonus Points: Knowledge in Oracle