$200K — $250K *
Internet became a reality because of Cisco and its intelligent innovations in WAN engineering over multiple decades. We are reinventing WAN now and disrupting the market. If you love the challenge of building a highly scalable intelligent distributed system, then please join the party. We are abstracting WAN infrastructure and programmatically building a highly flexible controller-based software defined solution to provide intent based networking. Our solutions provide secure connectivity to user & device from anywhere in the world to their favorite application running in cloud, on premise or as SaaS. We give the opportunity to learn and innovate in a vast technology space of Routing, Security, Analytics, Telemetry, Distributed System, Machine learning and endless other areas. We strive to create an open and transparent culture where we embrace new ideas with open arms.
Join us and be part of the high energy team, help transform and build intelligent internet.
Who you'll Work With
SDWAN control plane team is part of a bigger team that is currently working on solving multi tenant hierarchical control plane for a highly distributed SDWAN fabric which spans across the globe connecting thousands of devices and millions of users.
What You'll Do
People in this role will be responsible for architecting, designing algorithms to solve distributed control plane challenges to guarantee faster convergence in ever changing network.
You will be responsible for crafting, coding and testing the control plane components with end-to-end knowledge. You will have the opportunity to influence the network behavior by collaborating with other Technical Leads and Distinguished engineers across multiple teams in Cisco. This job is for you if you derive thrill in crafting a SW piece with challenging problems.
Who You Are
This role is for you if you believe you are a problem solver and you can articulate the problems in a way that people start seeing solution in it as well. You are someone who challenges the status quo and a driver of change.
- MSEE/CS combined with 10 years of related experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 12 years related experience.
- Experience in data structures, algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills is a must.
- Deep understanding of routing protocols and different L2/L3 to L7 technologies.
- Experience in all phases of SW development cycle with some exposure to agile development methodologies
- Experience in Enterprise routing, SDWAN technologies and architectures is a plus.
- Working knowledge with virtualization technologies is a plus.
- Automation experience with Python, Perl is desired.
Join us if you are able to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together to facilitate, moderate, and influence productive discussions driving towards results
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Valid through: 3/5/2021