$80K — $100K *
What we do at Shaw matters - in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
As a Singleview Tech Lead, you will be a member of the Solution Management team and an expert on all matters pertaining to Shaw’s Singleview implementation. The Solution Management team comprises of Tech Leads, System Analysts and Architects who collectively form the brain-trust on a wide spectrum of Wireless capabilities including but not limited to Customer Management, Ordering, Provisioning, Real-time Rating, Billing, Invoicing, Cash and Collections and CRM. Being an expert, you will be expected to review and assess level of effort and feasibility for any new functionalities / capabilities being requested of the system.
After assessment is complete and projects are green lit, you will be a member of the Project team where you will oversee the Singleview delivery effort alongside the Project Tech Leads and the Delivery leads. You will work with the System Analysts to provide clarity for the Delivery team either by reaching out to the source of the Business Requirement, collaborating with partner Application delivery teams or revisiting the initial high level design.
In addition to assessing requests for new work, you will represent Singleview to the stakeholder community as a SME, providing clarity on what capabilities exist within our current implementation and what options are within the realm of the possible.
• Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar program
• 5+ years working with design, development and support of IT systems in a Telecom environment (wireless is preferred)
• Working knowledge of SDLC and familiarity with development concepts such as: continuous integration, continuous delivery, build and release management, DevOps, Agile deliveries
• Experience actively working on all phases of an IT Project: Requirements gathering and analysis, Level of Effort estimates, functional and technical design, development, testing (unit / integration / user acceptance), deployment and post-deployment support
• Experience working with 3rd party vendors
• Technical knowledge and experience working with Singleview and any other CSG products is an asset
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Valid through: 7/8/2021