Presentation of the company:
Essential Job Functions
- Conducts technical research, testing, evaluation and documentation of routine hosting/configuration tools and methodologies to ensure that tools are current and functional.
- Assists in creating application architectures and populating an application host/configuration matrices with appropriate strategies, timelines and cost information to increase cost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assists in designing application modules that work together to produce desired product and to ensure that performance guidelines are met.
- Assists in the planning of technical support infrastructure through the creation of service level agreements; assists in the transition from application development to support; ensures that appropriate support is available to clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Works with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with product.
- Assists more experienced architects in providing high-level analysis and design reviews to other department members to avoid duplication of effort in solving the same application problems with different products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field preferred
- 10+ years of experience of application architecture and/or product development experience
- Prior experience working with software systems, applications and network markets
- Experience working with application design principles and product configurations
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with programming to understand product line software
- Expertise in C, C++, Socket Programming, AIX UNIX & RHEL Linux
- Any migration experiences. In this role, you will serve as technical lead for any platform migration, e.g. Unix to Linux, etc.
- Good experience in Database (RDBMS)
- Manufacturing background
- Confident and mature individual with a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to achieve outstanding, timely, and quality results and operate at the highest levels of excellence and process efficiency.
- Good skills in application design and architecture and personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills for design, coordination and testing of applications
- Good interpersonal skills for communicating with business unit personnel, customers and vendors
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with relational databases
- Good to have MQ series knowledge and C-ISAM DB skills