Novetta is seeking a Technical Lead for an agile effort developing a cutting-edge sensor platform that will be deployed globally.
The Technical Lead will be the senior engineer/developer on a 20 person project that will include system/cloud engineers, developers and IoT/sensor, hardware, RF, and Cyber Security specialists. This individual will lead the architecture platform development, support technical staff, and oversee several Scrum teams to ensure the overarching technical program succeeds.
- Expertise in:
- System/Cloud Engineering.
- Software Development and integration.
- Agile technology development.
- Experience with technical leadership guiding a team towards delivery of operational systems.
- Experience with DevSecOps and cloud security.
- A degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a deep understanding of computer internals, core computer science principles, microelectronics, and wireless and wired networking.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience deploying systems to DoD networks.
- Experience with Amazon IoT and Greengrass.
- Experience with security or industrial sensors.
- Previous large-scale deployment of IoT or sensor platforms.
- Experience with microelectronics.
- Experience with security operations.
- Experience with RF, commercial and tactical wireless protocols/waveforms, LTE, LoRA, and software defined radios.
- Active Secret security clearance required.