Technical Lead, New Product Development
5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Electronics
Here's a leadership growth opportunity in a stable, successful product firm with a mature and caring manager, top pay and benefits, and complex/challenging products in a culture described as "an engineer's dream". So what are you waiting for?
This is a high impact/ high visibility role in a successful, growing electronics firm producing an amazing stream of unique products every year.
Business is booming and our technical teams have grown, providing an opportunity for you to manage a motivated and cohesive team of 4-5 technical professionals:
- Drive our test/verification/manufacturing strategy and automation including management of ECN's, implement new ECN tool.
- Manage Manufacturing projects, driving schedules to on time completion
- Triage issues, eliminate roadblocks by improving process and information flow
- Provide technical guidance to solve technical questions and tradeoffs in both electronics hardware (including automated test equipment) and test software, including code review.
Here's what you'll need to bring to the table to get the job:
- BSEE/MSEE or related electronics-oriented degree
- 5+ years hands on experience in a hardware/software product manufacturing setting
- Recent coding or code review (C, C++, C#, or Python)
- Successful management of projects and teams in test and manufacturing.
- You live in the US currently and hold US Citizenship or US Permanent Residency, TN visa, or othernon restricted visa.
- Live in (or be ready to relocate to) the San Francisco Bay Area
Meet this Company:
This established, successful 'green' company near Fremont, California has had their ‘best year ever’ and has created this new role due to increased demand for new designs. Providing a unique product line in a growing market, they hold up to 89% market share (and counting!) for one product line alone.
A senior engineer whom I placed at this firm described it as "an engineer's dream", and indeed, many have found a long term career here. You'll join a stable, highly motivated team reporting to a savvy, patient, and down-to earth "hands on" technical manager.
In addition to a very generous compensation & benefits plan, employees enjoy the friendly culture, ‘work life balance’ and BART-able location of this firm. US-based relocation (for US based candidates only) can be provided as well.
If this looks like a great match for you, I'd love to hear from you!