Technical Lead / Manager
In this role, you will lead the digital content generation and distribution for Tesla’s retail stores worldwide to help raise brand awareness and drive the world towards sustainable energy. Your products will allow visitors to search for and browse products and technologies while providing brand education and lead generation.
- Grow, technically lead and mentor a team of talented software developers.
- Lead your team in developing robust, scalable, high performing, high-volume customer facing digital applications.
- Work closely with architects, application developers, business analysts, business stakeholders and QA teams.
- Function as a project manager, technical product manager and engineering manager while interfacing at all levels, including direct engagements with customers and businesses in order to deliver on roadmaps.
- 3-5years of software lead/management experience architecting solutions to complex scenarios
- within distributed, enterprise application development environments
- HTML, CSS, JS, MVVM, React, AEM, Java, PHP, .NET
- 8+ years total software development experience and strong experience with front end technologies including content management systems
- Strong communication skills with experience articulating features and roadmaps directly to product managers and customers.
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience a must
- Ability to multi-task, manage changing priorities and multiple assignments with a demonstrated ability to deliver under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Test driven development a must