Kony is the fastest growing mobile application solutions provider in the industry with over 1,600 live multi-channel apps in the B2C and B2B arenas. Kony provides an integrated mobile application development platform (MADP) to define, design, develop, test, deploy and manage multi-channel applications from a single code base. With Kony, you can deliver stunning user-first experiences, get to market faster and lower your application TCO.
Our Success speaks for itself! For the 4th year in a row, Kony has been named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant!
A Bit about our Culture
Here at Kony, employees are MOBILIZERS. A mobilizer is someone who acts and inspires to build a digital world. Being a mobilizer means that we realize that our impact goes far beyond our job function; from human resources to marketing to product development to engineering to admin and everything in between, everything we do at Kony has a lasting impact on the world. Mobilizers also help connect people. Whether it’s through an HR app, a mobile banking app, or the app that a utilities company uses to connect employees and customers, we’re helping to connect people in an increasingly digital world. Being a mobilizer means you’re so much more than just an employee—it means you’re an integral part of making the digital world a better, more connected place. #IAmAMobilizer
About the Role
Kony Professional Services (KPS) seeks a seasoned, technical lead to provide technical solutions and lead projects for Enterprise Customers.
- Act as a single technical point of contact for the customer and delivery team
- Gather technical requirements and propose solutions based on client’s architectural needs
- Work with technology and business groups to define project specifications
- Develop technical and implementation plans and take full ownership
- Interact with prospective customers during product demos/evaluations
- Research and track developments in the mobile and application segments
- Enhance efficiency of development, test and release process; develop tools, frameworks
- Participate in the full lifecycle development process
- Coordination of tasks among offshore teams located worldwide
- Travel to multiple customer locations for workshops and meetings as needed
- Travel to client locations for on premise project support, technical consulting, blue printing and production/warranty support
- 7 years’ experience in designing and developing scalable web based applications
- Service Integration Concepts (especially with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services)
- Design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements (Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security)
- Knowledge of XML, XHTML, prevalent XML parsers and related technologies
- Good knowledge of JSON, XPath
- Strong Communication Skills
- Local Citizen