Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Not Specified years
Posted 165 days ago
Vanguard’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is seeking a strong Lead Engineer who will beresponsible for playing the technical role in the successful implementation (installation, integration, and deployment) of SailPoint IdentityIQ in EnterpriseSecurityand Fraud.
Selenium / Cucumber
* A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
*Security software or internal IT auditexperience a plus.
* Software developerexperience with strong background in Java.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills.
* Strong planning and organizational skills.
*Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
* Demonstrate a track record of strong database and data access analysis, design and implementation skills/capabilities.
* Advanced knowledge of one or more testing tools, performance tools, and scriptinglanguages in the SOE/SDE list, preferred
* J2EE certification is a plus. CISSP desired.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides senior level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases for client/server-, Web-, and/or PC-based software or middleware. Integrates third party products.
2. Translates technical specifications, and/or logical and physical design into code for new or enhancement projects for internal clients. Develops code and test artifacts that reuse subroutines or objects, is well structured, backed by automated tests, includes sufficient comments and is easy to maintain. Writes programs, appropriate test artifacts, ad hoc queries, and reports. Employs contemporary software development techniques to ensure tests are implemented in a way that supports automation.
3. Elevates code into the development, test, and Production environments on schedule. Provides follow up Production support. Submits change control requests and documents.
4. Thoroughly understands software development methodology. Thoroughly understands architecture standards. Trains and mentors staff with less experience. Resolves issues elevated from staff with less experience.
5. Participates in design, code, and test Inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues. Explains technical considerations at related meetings, including those with internal clients.
6. Performs systems analysis, including system requirements analysis and definition (e.g., prototyping), and logical and physical design.
7. Writes the system/technical portion of assigned deliverables. Assists technical team members with the system/technical portion of their deliverables (e.g., systems testers, test plans). On small teams, the developer may write these items.