$80K — $100K *
Infosys is seeking Technical Leads for Multiple Locations - AZ/NY/FL/UT
This position's primary responsibility will be to anchor for different phases of the engagement including business process consulting, problem definition, discovery, solution generation, design, development, deployment and validation; guide teams on project processes and deliverables; contribute to effort estimation, client training. The chosen candidate will play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution with an opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technologies.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Phoenix, AZ or New York City, NY or Sunrise, FL or Salt Lake City, UT or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
We want to meet you if you have experience in any ONE of the following skills:
- At least 4 years of IT industry experience in development, maintenance and support Projects
- At least 4 years of experience with Big Data space. Strong Hadoop skill in Spark, Pyspark, Hive/Pig/SQOOP/OOZIE - MUST
- At least 4 years of hands on experience on development and maintenance of ETL systems on Informatica. Must have hands on working experience with database writing stored procedures, advanced SQL queries
- At least 4 years of development skills in writing iOS applications using Objective and Swift. Deep understanding of iOS UX and UI design paradigms, and ability to implement and design iOS apps
- At least 4 years of strong development skills in writing Android applications using Android Services. Good Java and Android ADB shell scripting and Linux shell scripting with experience building shared libraries using SDK,NDK
- At least 4 years of experience in hands on application development in Pega PRPC v6.x/v7.x and Pega frameworks. Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills
- At least 4 years of experience in Salesforce development and implementation skills with good command on Apex, controllers and extensions, triggers, batch processes and APIs. Extensive knowledge around Sales Cloud.
- At least 4 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance. Experience of Web/UI Test Automations with Selenium-Java and/or MicroFocus UFT (previously HP UFT) Test Automation Tools.
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges, and articulate solutions
- Ability to enable business capabilities through innovation
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in how fast they develop working software
- Ability to effectively communicate across third parties, technical and business product managers on solution design is a plus
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agiledigital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Valid through: 5/24/2021