Job Purpose: Lead and coordinate development of complex event processing data integration and transformation processes of telematics data from external providers and automate the movement of data via a service bus architecture for near-real-time rendering, reporting, and analytics. Work directly with product development to understand client requests and new product feature requests and translate them into scalable solutions.
- Lead the requirement gathering, design, and development of streamed data integration processes and data flows.
- Develop complex data systems and integrations to support real-time analytics, complex event processing, reporting and integrations.
- Establish the project timeline and deliverables. Work with team to deliver according to the deliverables.
- Provide timely project and task updates to all concerned parties
- Coordinate with other technical and project teams and vendors as needed.
- Contribute to the development of distributed processing using .Net framework and relational database.
- Work with developers and technical leads to tune and troubleshoot functional and performance problems in data integration jobs.
Knowledge and Skill
- Experience with real-time data streaming technologies with Complex Event Processing.
- Experience developing in any of the following streaming platforms: Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Firehouse, Amazon Analytics, Confluent Kafka, K-SQL, Apache Flink, Apache Storm, Apache Spark, Apache NiFi, Apache Pulser, Azure Event Hubs
- Experience working with any of these data storage technologies: Time Series Database, NoSQL database, Graph Database, S3, DynamoDB, RedShift
- Experience with .NET framework, C# / Java and scripting is required
- Experience with Object-Oriented architecture and Service-Oriented architecture
- Knowledgeable of software design patterns
- Must have a strong working knowledge of SQL, ANSI SQL,
- Must have a working knowledge of reading and creating ER diagrams
- Experienced with designing and developing XML and XSL transforms
- Experience developing SOAP and REST Services
- Experience with Oracle or other RDBMS development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on the ability to clearly articulate and discuss technical issues
- Strong analytical skills, able to effectively solve problems in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Math or a related IT field or equivalent work experience in an IT field required